Weather Info remains "Berlin" (Germany) after change

Any bug you find, and hope to see resolved, put them here.
5tunner
PostsCOLON 9
JoinedCOLON Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 am

Weather Info remains "Berlin" (Germany) after change

Post by 5tunner » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:52 pm

iPhone 2G, OS 3.1.3
LockInfo: v. 2.0.2.1
WeatherIcon: v. 2.3.5.0
WeatherPro App: 2.0.91106
235 TEEHANLAX THEME: 1.9-3

Hello,

I'm having a strange situation here with my weather app(s) and your LockInfo Theme. It only displays the weather for Berlin, Germany. Even so, when I select another Location in my preferred weather app (WeatherPro) or in the standard iPhone Weather app, it still will Display the weather data for Berlin. Is there a way to fix this Location problem?

I've taken a look at the config.js FIle to see if there's an option to manually enter the Location(s) to display, like in the Original or Gruppled version of the theme, but there isn't any. The code seems to be totally re-written. I am not an expert at all in javascript, so I just searched for expressions like "weather" and "location" in the .js file, but couldn't find anything. Can somebody help me out please. I don't know what to do…

THX

StarSoft
PostsCOLON 42
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: Weather Info remains "Berlin" (Germany) after change

Post by StarSoft » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Make sure you set the native Apple weather.app as first place on the location you want to display.
The plugin will only display the location in the first place of the weather.app. A respringing shouldn't be needed.

5tunner
PostsCOLON 9
JoinedCOLON Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 am

Re: Weather Info remains "Berlin" (Germany) after change

Post by 5tunner » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm

This worked. Thanks a lot.

BUTTON_POST_REPLY