New Forum - forum.ame235.com

Any bug you find, and hope to see resolved, put them here.
rcompton
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: New Forum - forum.ame235.com

Post by rcompton » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 pm

I made donation today but haven't been granted access to download or donor area. What's the typical wait time?

StarSoft
PostsCOLON 42
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by StarSoft » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:28 am

If everything goes well there is no wait time, but something went wrong.
As I haven't seen any activity from ame235 for some time (even tho he was online on the forum) I suggest to stop donating and wait for a public release.
The beta is out a long time and its not completed.
To everyone, stop donating and wait for a public release as you are basically buying a unfinished theme now.
To ame235, release at least the beta to the public. You know what the bugs are, so to "keep it for a closed group of beta testers" is not needed anymore.
But you seen my post in the forum...

admin
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 76
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 am

Post by admin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:56 pm

dunno how this can be: I stay on-line even if i'm 1000kms away!
the script for donations broke. (paypal automatic thing has been disabled by paypal for some reason.)
I'm actually going to release it in the next days, as soon as i get back on my computer (on travel now)

Tried to solution most of the problems with the forum/donation by now so that people can have access to that part.
I need a moderator :roll:

jafad
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by jafad » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm

reex wroteColonHi,

Still the loading problem for the weather icon. I have official version of lockinfo, I installed wether plugin and icons, but it's still the same.

If someone can help me, thanks a lot.

@reex
Hi , I have the same problem, but I did enable weather plug in (in settings/ lockinfo/Plugins/wheater lock/on) and nothing ..... I have wheater Icon enable too... and lockInfo Trial version
What is the problem ? my Wheter info shows loading
TXS in advance for your help

BUTTON_POST_REPLY