No access to donors area after donation

kl1wdr
PostsCOLON 4
JoinedCOLON Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 pm

No access to donors area after donation

Post by kl1wdr » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 am

Good day

I have donated yesterday evening without noticing that one probably has to login first.

Is there a way to modify my profile so I can access the dedicated donors area in this forum? I mean, this is what I have donated for, is it not? :)

Thanks a lot,
kl1wdr

urgaec
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: No access to donors area after donation

Post by urgaec » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm

[color=#FF0000]I was exited to try 2.0 beta, I donated twice one before I register and post register. I thought may be that would get me to the download file. unfortunately I'm feeling I wasted my 10.00 bucks. I repeatedly sent e-mail search the forum with no luck. I'm disappointed.

nycbhoy
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 am

Post by nycbhoy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 am

I also donated yesterday through the donate link in the lockinfo plugin. Never knew about the forums so did not sign up before donation.

Can someone please let me know how I can access full donor privileges and get the beta version??

Sent email but no reply..

Thanks

danboy
PostsCOLON 4
JoinedCOLON Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by danboy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:45 am

same boat as above for myself. It is appearing that there are no moderators monitoring this forum anymore since this has been going on for days and nothing is changing. If you are going to tell people that once they donate they will have access to the donors section, than you need to live up to that otherwise it is false advertising and you are liable. It would be a shame because you do great work, please fix this immediately and allow those that have donated for all your hard work to have what you promised them.

macvisions
PostsCOLON 3
JoinedCOLON Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by macvisions » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 am

Hi I too have donated and do not appear as a donor, I think the problem is that I registered but didn login to donate, I did not enter my forum account, I guess this can be solved.

admin
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 76
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 am

Post by admin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi, looks like the script has broken somewhere.
i will solve this in the next hour
sorry for the inconvenience :(

nycbhoy
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 am

Post by nycbhoy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks. Still not received anything but looking forward to it..

danboy
PostsCOLON 4
JoinedCOLON Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by danboy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:53 am

I still have no donor privileges. Per your forum, someone needs to manually assign donor privileges. It will not happen automatically. I would like to have the privileges I paid for or I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

BUTTON_POST_REPLY