New midnight bug?

This section can be edited only by v2.0 beta testers.
StarSoft
PostsCOLON 42
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 pm

New midnight bug?

Post by StarSoft » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 pm

I don't know if anyone else gets this bug, but at midnight weird things happen :)
When it becomes midnight I keep getting the last mail notice showing up again, and there is no way to get rid of it until I respring or receive a new mail.

I'll explain better:
1 minute before midnight (or any time before midnight) I get a mail. I read it in the mail app and the notice disappears from my lockInfo screen. Then it becomes midnight and the notice pops up again...
There is no new mail in my mail app, and its the same notice I get of the last mail I received.

It only disappears like I said, when i receive a new mail, or when I respring. Anyone else noticed this or is it only me again?

Tomorrow I will test without the theme activated see if it is the plugin or the theme, so more info then :)

admin
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 76
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 am

Re: New midnight bug?

Post by admin » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Yes, i get the same when making a change setting after a mail/calendar/push has been removed
this has something to do with the .previous variable set to use previous data when there is no new one,
respringing resets everything ok,
i think what is needed is resetting all the previous to empty arrays when the setPreferences() is triggered.
will try that.

mattblau
PostsCOLON 4
JoinedCOLON Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Re: New midnight bug?

Post by mattblau » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 am

Any news on this issue?

Would be great to have a new Beta release :oops:

mattblau

BUTTON_POST_REPLY